The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Rock House

This dating thing sucks! Now, hear me out. I'm 100% happy with CJ, with how things are progressing, etc. Its just, he doesn't KNOW me inside & out, frontwards & backwards yet, and vice versa. I find myself stressing that he's mad at me, over whatever. I find myself being insecure over stuff he'll tell me to not worry about. The fact that we don't have as much time to spend together as we'd like isn't helping. The fact that we both have other stresses going on doesn't help. So, dating sucks! BUT...with all that said, its worth it. ;-)

I'm still feeling like junk. My family is fighting. I'm hiding upstairs. Only venturing downstairs to switch laundry. I'm washing ALL of my bedding and stuff. Before the weekend is over, I'm going to DUST and VACUUM my bedroom. Miracle. Seriously, its been probably a year since I dusted last. I'm bad bad bad!

Tomorrow is Friday. As far as I know, I have no plans (besides dusting & vacuuming my room, and Church on Sunday) for the entire weekend. :-/

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home