The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Only Human

This sore throat has turned into a full blown sinus infection, and its kicking my butt. I didn't work out or go to Church tonight. I napped for 3 hours, only waking up cause CJ called. I feel so crappy, I talked to him for less than 6 minutes. I think the new-ness is wearing off. 2 days in a row, I've barely talked to him. We are starting to figure out how this relationship is really going to work, in the real world. I hate missing him. I'm taking an educated, leap of faith, guess that I'll see him at some point this weekend. Right now, that seems SO far away. Yes, I'm crazy.

Time for drugs and bed.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you say 'crazy' like it's a bad thing lol.

~BJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home