The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Danger Zone

Church was GREAT today! A little sad, super exciting, and just fantastic!!!!! It was PACKED. The luncheon went good too. Got to see & talk with Chelle alot, which I haven't done in months! Starting next Sunday we will be meeting in a former junior high school, for the next year or so, while our new Church is being built!

Now, onto the important news of my day. CJ. :-) CJ came to just hang out with me here today. Of course, this involved him meeting Jo, Mom, & Dad. Dad even made dinner for us all, which was nice. During dinner, some how, Mom was talking about everyone makes mistakes. Well, that was a wide open door for me to tell them about CJ going thru a divorce and having a son. Well, just like I thought it would be, it was a non-issue. YAY! Its on the table, not a problem and I feel a lot better!!!!!!!!!!! I think everyone likes him...but I've been wrong before. Other than that, we had a great time, just laughing, talking, relaxing, and chilling. We had a little bit of a disagreement or something like that towards the end of the night, but all is basically well. Our ability to communicate amazes me. We both have some insecurities to work through, that's all. I've got 100% faith & trust in God, that with Him as our foundation, these small issues coming up now, won't be a problem down the road.

I'm to tired to think anymore tonight. I'm happy and I wish others could be happy for me...but whatever. I can't control the actions of others, as hard as I might try!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home