The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Concrete & Ice

I need to be out the door for Church in 20 minutes and still haven't showered. Yes, Church is early today (and will be for the next year or so). Its only 45 minutes earlier..but YUCK!

I've been spending as much time as possible with CJ this weekend. There is nothing I can find to not like about him. I'm sure there is something, but I haven't found it yet. He got to meet Shell & Cris last night (and a few others). I thought he was going to get to meet J & Butt too, but they didn't show up. I believe CJ is coming out here to hang out today, which means, he'll have to meet my parents. He's so calm about it. I'm a tad nervous but excited!

Okay, I'm getting ready for Church now.................

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home