The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ladies In The House

Life is good! :-) I could complain about somethings, but I'm looking for the good in everything!

My computer died. Daddy bought me a new one the next day! (okay, so its not mine...but I'll take it!)

Things with him are just going great. He makes me laugh & smile, which I haven't been able to do in awhile. I think (hope) we are going to be able to get together Friday night. While I can go on & on about him & how great I think he is, the parts that just amazes me is his ability to deal/accept/understand my insecurites (and he tries his best to put them to rest) and the way we are on very similiar pages religiously & on our walk with Christ.

Since Blogger died on me, then my computer, I lost all my links/favorite places. I'm not happy. I'll get over it. Might never get things fixed...but in the grand scheme of life, who cares!

I have learned a lot of life's lessons the hard way. He isn't something I'm going to take for granted, so I'm done here for tonight. I've got a much more important phone call to make, then wasting time posting here. Yep, I'm smitten.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 23, 2006 12:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and even when your hope is gone move along, move along just to make it through

 

Post a Comment

<< Home