The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Suzy-Hang-Around

To say I feel good right now, would be a LIE! I've got killer cramps. Oh lovely day. They will go away, but not soon enough.

Sleep Princess (that's ME!) who didn't get her Sunday nap KNOWS that her intire week will be jacked up when she doesn't get that Sunday nap! The entire week turns into a bloody cycle of needing to nap every day, then not sleeping at night right. It was after 22:30 by the time I after dinner (BAD BAD BAD, even worse then normal BAD...I'll explain), and after 01:00 when I went to bed. YUCK!!!!!!

Now, the BAD BAD BAD, even worse then normal BAD about eating dinner SO late...2 reasons! 1, I'm standing up in Shell's wedding & I don't want to be fat. 2, He is a boater, he spends every weekend all summer long on a boat, which potentionally means I'll need to spend lots of time in a swimsuit this summer. I'm NOT ready to put on a swimsuit in front of the general public. So, the weight loss needs have kicked into HIGH gear. So, the goal is another 10lbs by May 15th. Another 10 by Shell's wedding in September. That would put me at my overall goal! See, the first 15 lbs I lost FELL off with VERY little effort, the next 10 have taken alot of work, and I know there next 20 will be a real bit*h, but I can do it.

I don't want to go to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to move from this house today.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home