The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Another Town, Another Train

I sit here waiting impatiently to wash my hair! Yep, I'm coloring my hair again. I had roots! It had to get done! Who knows what color it will turn out. In theory it will be reddish. We shall see.

I worked out HARD at the gym today.

Jo has a big mouth! I'm done telling her things for awhile, at least, things I don't want my parents to KNOW. Not that I was HIDING things, just didn't see a need for them to KNOW. I'm not mad at her or anything. Just ERRRRRRRR. That gives me the issue...she reads here, so then I can't post about things either. Hmmmm. Blah blah blah.

Jo & I went to Church tonight. It was VERY good. The message was about praying and stuff. My brain is to tired to go into the details. There was a cool article in the County paper today, a nice long article (with a few factual errors) with pictures about our new Church building project! YAY!!!!!!!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home