The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Obsolete

After a few panic attacks, I managed to have a GREAT time tonight. More later, when its not after 02:00.

I doubt I'll be going down to the city to go out with my work friends tomorrow. Its not really in the budget, plus then I'll have to drive a ton, which I'm sick of doing lately...or miss (my) Church again. Of course, its me...and nothing is ever set in stone. I do believe, unless something changes...I will be making it to David's Friends tomorrow afternoon. Yay! Some Red-headed boy shall be there. Double Yay! :-)

I'm tired, overtired. I'm in one of those moods where I won't let my brain shut off to go to sleep. I think I'm going to turn on some silly re-runs of Full House or Who's The Boss or whatever is on...and just try and relax. Yes, I must put an effort into relaxing.

Way to go MSU men's basketball! :-)

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home