The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Shed

I didn't get to the gym or Church like I wanted to this morning. I didn't know Dad was going to Autorama at the butt crack of dawn, so I had to stay with Mom.

Went to Bean's shower. Mom did decent, but it seemed everything Jo or I said or did made her upset. We left well before she had all the gifts open, but overall I had a decent time. Yes, a decent time at the shower. Maybe because I know her entire family, like I know my own. ;-) I miss her though, I miss the friendship we used to have.

Its Sunday. I must nap or my entire week will go to hell before it even starts. Signed, the girl that doesn't have OCD!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home