The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hot To Be Rocked

I'm frusterated! Someone that reads here, that talks to my parents on a daily basis (for the totally clueless...process of elimination...I'm talking about my little sister, Jo!) told my parents that I am looking to move out! Now, while that is a GREAT idea & I would LOVE to, its not financially possible right now for many reasons. Now, my parents are going to start making me pay room & board and all kinds of strange crap. They want to have a "talk" about me moving out. I don't need anymore stress dude! Like I said, the THOUGHT of moving out is in my head (has been since the day I moved back in!), but its UNREALISTIC.

Tomorrow shall be interesting. I am going to be taking over 100% responsiblity of Mom's medications. The transition period will be stressful. I'm more anal then my Dad, so we think it will work before for everyone (after the transition). Plus, I can be the biggest bitch in the world and not care, when she's whining for more pain pills or whatever.

Work SUCKED today. S-U-C-K-E-D! I have SO much to do. Yet, the phones we SLAMMED all day!!!!!! I would have worked over, but darn, no one would approve it. NMP. My work will get caught up, when it does.

My anxiety level has been VERY high since yesterday afternoon...and its not going down. I think I'm going to bed soon (with no dinner) because I just don't want to deal with my family right now. Sleep is the closest thing to a happy place I have lately while I'm in this house. :-( Red Wings Hockey is back on tonight! Yay!!!!!! To bad the game starts at 22:30! I got next Friday off work, so Jo & I (and maybe some others...hehehe ONU is on break) can go to a concert. Its cheap. Its a good Christian event. It shall be a blast! I'm trying to decide if I want to volunteer to work a huge youth rally coming to our area mid April. I should decide soon. I think I know the answer...I just don't want to know the answer or something. I'm strange, I know.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 1:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, I told Mom & Dad that...but if you just said what you mean & mean what you said it'd be a lot easier. Mom & Dad have been telling me this for a good 6 months so it's not like I had much to do with it anyway. They talked about it while you were in Cinci.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home