The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Peaches

ST is watching a (stupid to me) movie...so I've got a little more time on this great device.

I am perfectly aware of why I keep my close group of friends and don't let many others in. There is way to much drama and gossip for me. Seriously, what works for you...works for YOU. Doesn't mean it will work for EVERYONE! There are 2 friends, I always feel the need to defend them, while they could defend themselves just fine, they don't even know others are whispering about them, because its all done behind their back. If they (general THEY, anyone in the world) are happy and they aren't hurting anyone, let them BE HAPPY!

Today is a special day. Its Red's birthday! He has reached the ripe old age of 22. I miss him so much. I can't wait for May! Cradle robber, I know. Happy 22nd Birthday Red!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, February 26, 2006 9:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, it's Red's b-day! Kim & Jodi say hi & that they miss us! *hugs from them*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home