The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Odds Of Love

I hate when I break out, which is way to often. Yet, I can't just let my face break out...I must pick at each and every pimple a million times. Attractive.

I enjoyed myself at the wrestling "dual". Minnesota won by a lot. Jo's buddy that wrestles for MN won. One of the teachers from my high school was there...his son is a senior wrestler for MSU.

Overall, I've had a nice weekend. Of course, I didn't get no where near as much accomplished as I wanted to (songs and scrapbooking stuff especially)...but in the grand scheme of life...it doesn't matter.

Only a 4 day work week for me! YAY! I still don't have any real plans for my nice 4 day weekend...but I'm sure I'll come up with something. ;-)

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home