The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Tough Girls Don't Cry

So, I spent about an hour scanning stuff from 5 different books regarding scrapbooking stuff...only to get done to realize it only scanned/saved the first THREE (out of probably 30) pages! Plus, the 3 looked like crap. So, I have to start over and what I'm going to do (I already tried 2 pages) is I'm going to copy the page, then scan it! ERRRRRRRRRR.

I love/hate Saturdays! I don't like that David's Friends is on Saturday afternoons at all! There is NO way for me to get anything done, go to David's Friends, the gym, nap, do my chores, and go out. AHHHHHHHHH. So far, I've gotten nothing done. I don't know what I'm doing yet. I think I'm going to nap, then maybe wake up and go to the gym. We shall see. Weeee...my brain is fun.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home