The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Gravity

I'm posting this from the library. I LOVE my library. It has to be one of the best libraries in all the world...seriously...EXCEPT it won't let me check my email from their computers. I can do tons of other stuff...but not check my email. I just don't get why one can't access email at the library...but what do I know. Of course, I already have 5 books checked out and I'll probably get more while I'm here. NERD! Saturday I'm going to finish the scrapbooking books and copy/scan the stuff I want to keep. So far, its 1 page out of 3 books. LOL.

I know I post about the things I don't like about myself often...but its just because I get frusterated with myself and hate that I don't know how to CHANGE. My jealousy (I can't get spell check to work and that doesn't look right...so OH WELL!) issues have been raging lately. Today, my issue of not getting my way, how and when I expect it is kicking my butt.

I'll be spending the night at Gma's house because we are getting an ice storm overnight, and 2 miles to work is much easier then 60.

Great! One of the windows I have open FROZE! Not cool. It won't let me open another window. Of course, library computer can't go to the task manager and there is no start button! What do I expect for FREE.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home