The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Throw Your Hands Up

AHHHHHHHH. I guess Jo & I are going to David's Friends in about an hour. I just learned about 20 minutes ago, why I have put ZERO effort into Church activites lately. We (being our entire Church, building & body) are going thru LOTS of MAJOR changes. I don't deal well with change. ERRRRRRRRRRRRR. I've got to make it thru this next year or so of changes.

I'm sure my mental instability isn't helping at all. The roller coaster has been a way of life for me...but the VERY HIGH to VERY LOW on an hourly basis is starting to wear me very thin. I'm thinking that maybe I should see my doctor again...but then part of my head is like "dammit, I worked SO hard to be medication free." I don't know...we shall see.

There are 2 people at David's Friends that have a habit (for as long as I have known them) of tearing others down to build themself up. Recently, I have noticed other friends of mine doing the same thing. I'd like to think they don't realize they are doing it...but I don't know. Maybe I'm just being to sensative lately.

I've got to shower & maybe power nap for David's Friends. :-\ I wish Red was going to be there. I'm SO much more comfortable around him then I am anyone else in the group. He has the ability to deal with me when I want to punch everyone else!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home