The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Night Riders

I'm just listening to the 3rd period of the Wings game. We are winning 4-0 plus I channel jumped the entire 2nd period to watch American Idol. Hopefully by just listening the the end of the game, I'll get to bed by 22:30 or so.

My family (especially my parents and my dad's parents) are on my LAST FREAKING nerve regarding ST. I know everyone in my family thinks ST is great. We are just friends. I don't see that changing...if it does, don't ya'll worry...I will tell you!!!!!! Seriously. Its getting old fast. Every time I talk to him or see him everyone is running their mouths!

I had a nightmare of sorts last night. In my dream someone in my family passed away. Well, ST & SML, my 2 best buds, my go to guys, my rocks...neither one of them came to the viewing or the funeral. The reason neither of them came was because they didn't want to deal with the other one!

I did make it to the gym today, after not having went since LAST Wednesday. Blah. A week off and I felt it!

I know I have VERY alternative fews on lots of things. I need to remember that what works for me (or what I think will work for me, in the future) does NOT work for everyone else. I just wish others would be educated before assuming they are RIGHT. There is a difference between fact and opinions! And...my opinion is MY opinion (just cause I think I'm always right is besides the point) ;-) Tomorrow is JJ's ultrasound. We should know (as much as one can trust an ultrasound) if its a boy or girl tomorrow. Think PINK! Pray healthy!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home