The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Emotional Rain

I didn't post for a few days...so I'm making up for lost time. My brain is just going a million miles a minute. Nothing bad, nothing GREAT...just life. I'm doing laundry, trying to take care of stuff that didn't get done over the weekend, and take care of myself too.

In the past 20 hours, I've had more anxiety attacks then I've had in the past month for sure. My brain is on overload and just won't chill out. I've got faith that by this time tomorrow, I'll be doing better.

I've got to work on developing a plan to get me to where I want to be in life. Living at home forever, while it has its advantages...has its disadvantages also. Blah blah blah. I think I need to move to say...Nebraska. WEEEEEEEEE. My brain is weird...just like ME.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you actually thinking about moving out? Hmmm... oh yea, I actually almost missed you even though you did call me A LOT!

Love ya,

Nellie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home