The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Had Enough



Happy 8th Birthday TOY!!!!!

I can't believe he's 8 years old today. Seems like just last year we were celebrating his 1st birthday. To think, in about 5 months he won't be the BABY anymore!

Onto other news...

Mom & Dad are home. Mom got released from the hospital late yesterday, got home just in time for Dad to watch the Super Bowl! Hopefully with the new changes Mom is facing, things will start improving as much as they can there. One day, I'll go into depth...one day.

The part that I wrote while in Cinci, ST read the bottom few paragraphs. I didn't care cause I know he reads here...but yet, as he read it (outloud with me right there) it was different, like knots in my stomach.

Last night/this morning things didn't go as planned AT ALL, but I'll live to talk about it.

I never talked with ST about the stuff I felt like I needed to talk with him about, and I'm really okay with that. In the grand scheme of life, it's not that important, heck I don't even know what I felt like was SO important yesterday. He was so sweet when he climbed into bed (I swear his queen sized bed is a TON bigger then MINE! I can barely sleep in my bed, yet there was PLENTY of room for both of us in his bed!) he held me and was just SO sweet, all without me asking to be held or anything. I have to realize we aren't the same people we were when we first met back in 1998, or even yesterday. ST has his own way of showing me he cares and its much different than before...but that's okay. Of course, the way he cares is different than before too. I stick with my word, whatever girl snags him is a lucky lucky chick.

At some point Saturday I had a breakdown (nothing terrible, but bad enough) about being a girl. While I can shut off emotionals pretty well, memories I can't. I have SO many great happy memories of ST, with ST. Everytime I got slightly girly, it was all fixed with a hug. He's the best! Okay...he's the best in OH. ;-)

Overall, it was a GREAT weekend. One of the things I went down there expecting, definitly didn't pan out there way I thought it would...but that definitly isn't ST's fault...not mine really either...just life. ST, thank you for a super weekend, being a terrific friend, always being YOU, your ability to deal with me & I love you.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home