The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Try Again

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time! I was laughing so hard, I thought I was going to pee my pants. I was laughing for hard, I was crying. I was laughing for hard, I could barely breathe. I feel like I just did a huge long work out, cause my abs are killing me from all the laughing. Now, note, I didn't even leave my computer room. Of course, after about 5 minutes, I did get Jo so she could take part in my laughter. After about 30 minutes, I called SML cause I was about to burst.

What I was laughing at isn't that funny, and definitly not that nice of me...but dude. I know I am not the nicest or best looking person on this planet. Let me just say...this girl is 1) OBSESSED and 2) FUGLY! She has lips the size of Montana. You know how some marriages are doomed before they start, I just think this is one of them. I want to go to the wedding just to laugh. NOT NICE. BE NICE T! I swear, my former friend is Miss America next to this fugly looking thing that one of the funniest people I know is about to marry! As much as I don't like some people these days, I really am glad for former friend's benefit, that she caught him cheating on her...if he's willing to settle for the fugly obsessed girl. More of my evilness wants to go to the wedding, take pictures and email them to former friend...cause I'm such a witch sometimes. Hey, what goes around comes around.

Of course...I won't do that.

In other news, I think Chelle (and others) from David's Friends are mad at Jo & I. She left 2 messages for us, about why we weren't at Church. Just wait until we aren't at Church tomorrow morning. I'm nervous about going to Favorite Uncle's Church. I've been there for special events (picnics and funerals) but not normal Church. Why am I drinking iced tea like CRAZY lately?

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home