The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Lonely For You Love

I've been a night person for as long as I can rememeber. I don't like mornings, I don't like light. When I first switched from starting work at 22:00 to 11:00 (then 2 weeks later, to 09:00) it took me about 6 months to REALLY get used to it. Now, that I have to wake up at 05:15 for work everyday, its killing me!!!! I really hope I get used to it and FAST. I'm ending week 3 and I'm not even close to being used to it, or liking it!

After work today, I knew I'd have the house to myself, so I came home instead of going to work out. I knew I was exhausted. Plus, I love having the house to myself once in awhile! So after taking a nice bath & reading, I was going to take a nap. Yes, I know...naps are bad for me. Well, I rested my head on my pillow for a NAP (I think it was about 19:00) and didn't wake up until after 01:30! Lovely.

As the girl that doesn't like to be touched, hugged, cuddled, etc...I have a confession. I have this terrible burning desire right now to be snuggled with. Its been going on for a few days now, and I think every day, my desire grows by leaps and bounds. Oh well, I'll get over it.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home