The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Choosey Lover

Since I've been hammering away at my list of faults, I have another one to add:

* I over think EVERYTHING. I can't take things at face value. I always think there is more to everything, some hidden agenda. I would cause myself a lot less pain, end up in a lot less stupid bickering sessions if I could just take things at face value (especially when it involves males!).

Onto other news...my knee. So, it hurts still. It hurts badly to put weight on it. It hurts like a BITCH to go up/down stairs! So, what did I do after Church? Of course, I went to the gym. I thought maybe it would make it feel better. I was wrong. It doesn't feel (that much) worse.

Mom attempted to go to Church today, but about 20 minutes into it, she felt like she was going to have a seizure soon, so Dad, Jo, & Mom left. :-
And some silly entertainment...
Your Blog Should Be Purple
You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.


Your Scholastic Strength Is Evaluating
You are great at looking at many details and putting them all together.You are talented at detecting subtle trends, accuracy, and managing change.You should major in:Statistics, Speech, Conflict studies, Communication, Finance, Medicine


God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home