The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Black Metal Jesus

A few things have been DRILLED into my head my entire life, which I've became very passionate about, for example...Time is the 1 thing we can't get back, do NOT waste my time.

A few other things that have been drilled into my head, drive me crazy! Like...Time heals all wounds, or Forgive but don't forget! Now, I wish time heals all wounds...but it just DOESN'T! There are some things, years old, that still cause me pain and/or sadness often. Forgive but don't forget...well, I'm doing a ton better on the forgiving part. I just almost wish I didn't hear "forgive but don't forget" all the time, because maybe I'd have the power/abiltiy/thought process to forgive AND forget.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home