The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Read Between The Lines

Today has been a Craptastic Deluxe day! I was saying from about 07:00 that it was a Craptastic day, but then about 18:00 it upgraded to Craptastic Deluxe.

Lets start with the fact that I hit a huge pothole (or 2 or 3) and it basically ate my itty bitty car. I didn't end up getting to work until 11:30. LOVELY. So basically, for now, my car functions, but it needs 1 new rim, 2 new tires, and a front end alinement...plus 1 new wheel cover (since the front passanger one shattered!)

The day just sucked. Then I get home and my home computer is all jacked up. Took Dad & I about 3 hours, but it appears to be virus free and functioning again.

There is SO much going on within my head, within my life, that I can't/won't let myself deal with, let alone, explain to others. Its a mess...but I'll live. I believe I don't have a lot to do this weekend, maybe/hopefully I'll be able to explain/express myself then. I know part of the reason I'm keeping some stuff in, is because I don't have the time/strength/energy/desire to explain/justify my thoughts, feelings, life to others...so its easier to just keep stuff in.

David's Friends has moved from Wednesday nights at Church to Saturday afternoons at Pastor D's house. I don't deal with change well. I just hope this change doesn't mess up our group to much.

I need sleep, and prayers, and a million dollars. My friends, I love you & thank you for being you! All the little things you do for me, make me smile & realize that, in the grand scheme of life, I've got it good.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home