The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, January 13, 2006

We Need A Resolution

Wow! Yep, that's how I start a lot of posts lately. I think I'm all cried out (for now).

Update on Mom & The Mayo Clinic:

The gang is on their way home, should get home tomorrow later afteroon. The testing that she needs admitting for will take place in the future, either in MI or MN, we don't know yet...but as soon as she can get in, either place it sounds like. Mayo Clinic was going to put her on a waiting list, with them staying there...but that could take weeks for them to get in. We have lots of results though. I'd rather not get into the details about the crappiness of Mom's medical issues at the moment (see the part of being done crying). Let me just say, ERRRRRRRR! In my opinion, we got the worst news possible. Its something that is not curable, that there is very little treatment for. There are a few things that there are unanswered questions about, which is the reason for the additional tests. To top things off, this condition is (believed to be) passed down. (I can't spell the H-word right now) Of course, this was something that we thought she probably had, but since 5 Doctors here said 5 different things, I guess I never let myself fully believe it.

My Gma is here for the night. I don't feel like dealing with her AT ALL. My younger cousin & his girlfriend of sorts (his baby's mama) are coming to visit too. I just want to run away, run away from the world & not return. I want to move to Georgia (why I picked there right now, I don't know) and not deal with anything/one anymore.

The future, regarding my Mom & my family is going to test my faith in God more then ever before. There is a song I've heard a lot lately that has a line that goes "God is God, and I am not." I've got to remember God knows what he is doing.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home