The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Madonna Is With Child

The past 24 hours have been CRAZY!

I had a great time last night, doing nothing more then toying at this computer. I'm a nerd.

Today has been the day from hell. It started bad, got GOOD, then went to hell! Lots of family drama...MAJOR stuff. I've been in anxiety mode since about 15:45. In order to get any real sleep, I'm going to have to drug myself and sleep with my door locked. Not stuff I like to do. Stress is an understatement right now. My parents leave for Mayo Clinic tomorrow. I'm nervous for them. I don't know why but nervous is really the best emotion I have, the only one really.

Church was very good today. I'm still confused about the staying or leaving my Church situation. Saying Good-bye to Red today, was bitter sweet. He got his hair cut SO short, you can barely tell its red. Silly kid.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home