The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Duck and Run

Survivor!  Boy oh boy...was I shocked.  I didn't see the vote for Yaxha tribe coming at all!  Gary's still my pick to win it.

As much as I'm not an animal person, and as much as I'm allergic to cats...I love my cat.  Bad has to be one of the 2 coolest cats ever.  HOW did I get so attached to this darn feline?  I'm not an ANIMAL person!  She does such a good job of bring us dead things (mice, birds, rabbits...I live on a farm, remember!) and leaves them by the back door...to gross Jo out.  Good job Bad!  Yes, my cat's name is Bad.

I didn't have a lot of choice today, to not nap.  Hopefully my sleep will be back (near) normal...whatever that is.

Peace, love, & benedryl to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home