The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Take My Breath Away

I haven't been feeling the best, can't put my finger on it really...but I just don't feel well. 2 times now, within the past 48 hours I have been awakened by pain...pain within my head. YUCK! Of course not feeling well, that leads to me being tired and sleeping often, which greatly messes up ones sleep cycle. If my parents wouldn't have bothered me two times during my nap tonight, it probably would have registered as a nap...not as a full nights sleep. Now, here I am awake as can be in the middle of the night. LOVELY.

I've got to remember to stay faithful to God, he will provide me with all I need. I've got to remember to stay faithful to God, he will lead me in the direction he wants me to go. I've got to remember to stay faithful to God, he will answer my prayers, big & small. I'm really at a crossroads, I don't know what to do about teaching Children's Church and so many other things. Brain overload. Blah blah blah goes my little brain.

After dinner last night, Jo told me she doesn't like me. Most of me laughs, a small part of me hurts. I'm not going to stop being me for anyone. Her issue is that I (along with everyone else in this house!) am an antagonist and smart aleck. The part that gets me, I've been this way for longer then she's been alive. She'll get over it and we will go back to being friends or she won't and we will continue being sisters. Either way, I love her dearly. Just so I don't get yelled at or threatened to be beaten up...I'll end this paragraph with...Jo, I'll pray for you.

Mom has an appointment with her orthopedic surgeon today. I hope it goes well, if it doesn't Mom flips out. Mom has to stay at Gma's most of the day, waiting for the appointment. I hope that goes well too. She hasn't been getting along with Gma that good lately. Last time Mom was at Gma's for the day, she had numerous seizures. I hope that doesn't happen again, Gma doesn't need that stress and since Gpaw is in town...he'd truly freak if Mom had a seizure in front of him.

Hopefully work is better today, then it was yesterday. At least, I hope that Mel & Dorothy are back! I just want to sit in my seat and work. I don't feel like running around all day, pissing people off by giving them more work. Its not my ideal of fun. Yesterday when I pull in the parking lot, I parked next to the 35 year old. Seems like I end up parking next to her often (and her being a full timer and a smoker...she's outside often)...WHY ME? She's like nails on a chalkboard. Her phony-ness just strikes a nerve. Mean of me, probably. Truthful...YEP!

I should go nap before work. This is just messed up! God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

That's all folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home