The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Smack

I'm getting irritated more & more by my employer & more so lately, my co-workers. There are a few I just love to pieces, that if/when I get a new job, I wish I could shove them in my purse and take them with me. The ones that are on my nerves lately should be thankful that God is in control of my life, not me...cause I want to tell some of them where to go & just smack them! We got a reminder letter today attached to our checks about our dress code. It wasn't much different then before (my complaint is...everyone should have to follow it and it should be enforced, otherwise, its pointless)...and people wouldn't SHUT UP about it. Then some of them started going on and on about audits again. 1 person has to complain about every little thing to everyone! 1 person is such a know it all, she's never wrong, blah blah blah. Today, she was telling me about how things were in billing. HELLO LADY...I worked in billing with you, on the same team...but I was there for A LOT longer then you. Thankyouverymuch. I'm probably going to snap...Don't like it, GET A NEW JOB, very soon. I hope not...but its just building.

More about work, we've been so busy lately. We aren't that busy from 07:30-08:00 (while I'm driving in, most days) so today, I called Jess, my boss, my friend, on my drive in...just to chit chat, cause we are to busy to do it as much as we'd like to during our day. Jess brought in picture of her kids from Halloween 3 years ago, to show someone, and I was like...I remember that! I can't believe I've known her that long! I can't believe I've been at my lovely place of employment nearly 4 years. I need a direction, a direction OUT THAT DOOR.

I'm TiVoing Survivor, so I could chat with a friend that isn't online often, plus so Mom could watch Reunion & Survivor. How we lived without TiVo is beyond me. Addicts already.

I'm sad & angry that I'm broke as a joke right now. I want to go out with my friends tomorrow. POUT! Another weekend of watching sports...I'll live. Next weekend, in theory, should be VERY busy. Part of next Saturday should involve the freaking hot one, who claims he's not getting back with his ex. I just can't help but laugh over the whole situation. I'm giddy, like a little kid. I swear, I'm going to be single forever. My brain makes things so much more complicated then they really are.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home