The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

International Thing

WEEEEEEEEEEEE. Yep, sleep schedule still jacked up. I'm doing terrible at putting in lots of extra hours at work, partly because of previous mentioned sleep issue. I'm going to have to break down & go to the doctor soon (say...next Tuesday) if I still feel crappy lightheaded and junk.

I posted a couple hours ago about someone kidnapping my Dad. The more this man that looks like my Dad talks, the more I realize...its not my Dad. The man has got to be on drugs or something. He forgot that I'm a princess! My princess syndrome is his fault (to start with, then 2 special people made it worse)...and he forgot I'm a pretty pretty princess!

The issue: Ghetto fabulous house of ours (or Redneck house USA...your choice)! Don't get me wrong, there are a few things I like about this house/location better then my old house (but not many!). The upstairs (where the computer room is, Jo's bedroom, my bedroom, my bathroom, and the storage room are located) does not regulate tempature AT ALL. We sweat all summer. I have a fan pointing directly onto my bed, right where I sleep. In the winter, we freeze!!!! We have tried everything to change things, but nothing works! With them (whoever that is) guessing that the general public's gas bill is going to go up 30-75% (depending on what article you read), my smart Dad came up with a brillant idea. We are going to close the vents up here and move downstairs for the winter. Yeah, right Dad! I'm a princess...and a pea. I can't sleep just anywhere. I can't sleep in the same bed with Jo...and I dont' think she wants to sleep on the couch every night for months on end. (There is only 1 semi-spare room downstairs) Plus, if Gma comes to help us, or if JM & TOY come visit, or anyone...we are screwed. I have a better idea. How about we install the wood burning stove that is taking up room in the garage??!?! Makes sense to me. We have (basically) unlimited free wood. We have the brains & needed materials to install the stove...sounds like that would save some costs to me...but what do I know. I know I'm a princess and I am not sleeping downstairs.

Jo is being overly nice & pleasant tonight. I say overly, because she hasn't been lately...plus with stuff that happen at about 17:00 today (yesterday technically)...I thought for sure, she'd be in a pissy/want to kill the world type mood.

Since my birthday is in 23 short days, followed by Christmas 6 weeks later...I'm going to start making my (semi-realistic) list. I refuse to spend any money I get on bills, food, gas, or social events. I'm buying me stuff...real stuff that I normally wouldn't get! (like, I'm not buying razor blades with the cash!) I'll post my list soon...don't worry!

That's all folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home