The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Dig My Heels

Dad owes me & Jo!  Jo & I did a decent job taking shifts with Mom through the night, so Dad could sleep & going hunting this morning.  I did get to sleep from 04:30 until 08:30.  When Dad gets home, he's got another thing coming if he thinks he gets to nap before ME!  Jo woke me from a dead sleep at 08:30 to tell me it was MY turn to watch Mom.  After about 20 minutes of arguing with her, then ignoring her, she went into her bedroom with soda & coffee.  Within about 30 seconds, she was asleep.  Knock on wood, she's still sleeping.

I'm having lots of fun adding tons of photos to Xanga.  The problem I have with Xanga at the moment, if I understand what I'm reading correctly...I can't put links and stuff in the side unless I have the paid membership.  I can add Xanga links but not links to other things.

Mom's up...

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home