The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

More Than A Woman

So I did publish that last post in pure 100% anxiety mode. I'm in a full blown anxiety attack right now & its killing me.

To say I'm not calm, not stable would be a huge understatement. I'm home alone right now, and I hate it.

I've always done my best to let things cool down, wait 24 hours or so before posting not cool things, heated things regarding my life & my friends. Tonight, for some gut feeling, I have this terrible feeling this isn't going to blow over soon enough & it breaks my heart into a million & one pieces.

Just AHHHHHHHHHH. I hope & I pray this situation works itself out. I hate when I fight with my best friends. Its never my intention to upset them. It breaks my heart knowing my stupid words or actions could upset my friends so much.

I'm calming down...SLOWLY. At least, I know WHAT I did that upset my friends.

God's time, God's plan.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home