The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Got To Give It Up

LOTS to post...

For starters...

Happy 20th Birthday Jo!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe my baby sister is 20! I still remember the scary day she was born, like it was yesterday. Yes, I was 6 & in 1st grade and I vividly remember the day Jo was born. I find it amazing how far technology has came in these 20 years. Jo was such an itty bitty teenie tiny baby at 2lb 10oz. Now, to think my friend's daughter was just born at 1lb 7oz, and seems to be getting bigger/better quicker then Jo did. Its so interesting to me.

I started my new regular full time hours this week, and so far its kicking my butt...but this is a busy week. It will take some getting used to. I won't be making this post as long as I want to tonight, because I need to get some good sleep. Getting up at 05:30 five days a week is CRAZINESS. And to think...I wanted to start working an hour earlier then they approved. My TV viewing habits will have to change, I think.

Mom & Dad (and gpaw) got to Rochester MN okay. Mom's test at Mayo Clinic start at 09:00. Right now, everyone seems to be nervous, excited, hopeful & stressed. I'm glad I have David's Friends tomorrow night.

If you followed my saga regarding The Liar, when I was using Xanga, I have good happy news to report. I had forgiven The Liar, thanks to God, shortly after I was lied to. Forget no, Forgive yes. Well, after the events of the past weekend, The Liar & I have made great progress and I can say I trust The Liar again. YAY!!! I hope/think The Lair has learned their lesson, no matter how big/small happy/sad I might be over the issue...do not lie to me.

I was going to type something nice & sweet about someone right now, but he's being a snot right now...so I won't. I'll save it for another day. ;-)

Today is day #3 of the week, day #1 of the gym. I did bike like 12 miles today. Go me. Its all better then nothing. At least, that's my theory. I ran into a lady I played softball with last summer, and for the life of me...I couldn't remember her name. Jo & I were racking our brains at dinner. It was driving me crazy. She knew my name, and I didn't know her name. I am sure I looked like a moron. BTW...her name is Maureen.

I've got a lot more within my brain to blog, but time isn't on my side right now. I'm so overtired, I'm really afraid I'm going to start snapping at the wrong people...so I'm going to bed. (okay, so I finished this post, was about to post it...and now, my heart is racing a million miles a minute...on the verge of an anxiety attack...not cool. I won't actually be publishing this until I calm down some, so it might not appear on your birthday Jo)

Again...Happy Birthday Jo (aka F7).

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home