The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Rock Me All Over

Update on Mom & the Mayo Clinic:

She sounded fairly well tonight. She said she had the most painful test today, the worst one in the past 20 years! It must have been a terrible test because Mom has been thru the wringer & back and can handle almost any test they put her thru without complaining! Dad sounded tired, but good. The message that came from Dad tonight was "Stop worrying about us, go worry about the Red Wings game." That really helped me smile.

I forced myself to eat a little something. With each bite, I was like "I feel like I'm going to vomit. I don't want to be eating" but I KNEW I needed something.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home