The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Too Much Blood In My Alcohol Level Tonight

WOW. What a turn of events unfolded in the past hour or 2. Things appear to be all calm & cool between my friends & I again. We all apologized, and I believe all is forgiven. I haven't fought like this in awhile, it was a nice refresher course in how to argue. ;-) Gotta find the positive in everything.

BTW...Jo's also known as F7. See, my Dad can't spell to save his soul. For example, we go to Toco Bell & get Tocos & Nochos for dinner. At birthday party's we have cacke & ice cream. When we tease my Dad about it, he just writes F7 above the words, meaning...if it was typed he'd spell check it. The other day, my cousin called Jo the "human dictionary". Jo & I decided she's not a dictionary, cause she doesn't define words...she just spells them...so therefore, Jo is F7. LOL. We are a silly bunch.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home