The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Gotta Thing For You

I knew I had been dragging all week, and hadn't been feeling great...well today was hell on wheels. I always knew people could get SICK from exhaustion and/or stress...but never me...until NOW. I made it into work, wasn't feeling swell, so I was taking my first break early (for me) and I tossed my cookies in the bathroom. Nope...I don't get paid enough to stay there when I'm vomitting. I'd rather puke in my own bathroom, thankyouverymuch. After a long nap, I still feel like crude...but not that bad right now. My head hurts, the thought of eating makes me feel like I'm going to vomit...but I haven't puked in hours, my fever broke, and the hives have went away for now.

I know I haven't been the most thrilled person about JJ's current pregnancy, but I am looking forward to a new baby! Well, during my nap I had a terrible horrific dream regarding them. I'd rather not go into the details...it just sucked.

I wish there was a library that carried Christian books, like basically an entire Christian book library. None of the books that Pastor D or anyone reccommends are carried by any library in the area. I'm to poor (or cheap) to go buying all the books I want to read. Erob's Mom is going to bring me some books about missions/missionaries to Church on Sunday! YAY! Yes, I still want to go to Madagascar or somewhere crazy and spread the Word. ;-)

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home