The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Always Have Always Will

My food got tossed out at work today. I wasn't happy, to say the least! I now start work at 07:15, so at about 07:10 I put my food in the huge fridge in the breakroom. Well, turns out the cleaning lady tosses food left from the previous week at 07:30 Monday mornings, and she tossed mine! NOT HAPPY!

Went out to dinner with Jo, Mom, & Dad for Jo's birthday tonight. It was okay. Mom wasn't doing that good...but we (I) must get used to taking her out even when she isn't doing good.

I hate that I don't feel like typing alot lately. I know it would be to my benefit to get things out, but I just don't feel like it. A long time ago now (it was Sept of 1999) my cousin Dany made the comment to me about how she acts different to different people regarding different situations. I have often thought that was phony of her, but now, that I see myself doing the same thing, its a way of protecting herself. I hate that so many people are only getting bits and pieces of ME right now. Its a mess within my head. It will all work itself out. I'm a girl, just a strange & silly girl. Why must we always want what we can't have? There are differences between wants and needs.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home