The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tell Me Something Good

I didn't want to go to Church tonight, but my Dad came up stairs and said the bus was leaving in 5 minutes, so I got ready & was going to go. Then literally, we were putting on our shoes & coats and something regarding Mom came up and I choose not to go. Its just a crappy situation all around. I'm dreading Friday with a passion. I also need to not beat myself up terribly for not making it to Church today.

I wish someone, anyone could understand my desire to just LEAVE, to MOVE FAR FAR AWAY. Of course, I have some ideal places that I'd love to move to, for more reasons then just getting away from here. ;-) My ability to remain logical regarding household happenings is starting to slip more & more, quicker & quicker.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home