The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Under Your Spell





















My younger cousin & his baby's mama came to visit yesterday. This cousin & I have always gotten along extremely well, except when we butt heads because we both think we are smarter than everyone else (yet my Dad & his Mom are seriously 2 of the smartest people I've ever met!). I wasn't thrilled about having company. I just didn't to deal with people. Well, cousin calls and they are LOST! I had no idea where the they were. I was laughing so hard, I was crying. What should have been a 1.5 hour ride (and that's going SLOW), took them 2.5 hours! BUT they walked in the door and they brought Abbylicious with them! All my anxieties & stresses got to disappear for awhile, to play & laugh with Abby!

The lower picture is Abbigail (aka Abby or Abbylicious) as they were getting ready to leave. 01-13-06 We didn't realize it but Abby had been kissing the front of the camera with her candy cover mouth, so the pictures are all a little blurry.

I'm still trying to figure out how to add photos in Blogger, so just deal with the strange forming.

The top picture is Jo & I on her birthday. 01-10-06

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home