The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

The one day I have to sleep as long as I want basically (cause nothing I have to do today is that important)...and I sleep for crap and am AWAKE at like 08:20. My sleep was so anxiety filled & I really don't know why.

I woke up at about 06:10 with this big crisis within my head. Why do I think I'm better than others? Part of my head knows I'm not...the other part of me is so judgmental & really thinks I'm better then Jane Smith & Mike Jones. Its not my job to judge, I know that...yet I find myself doing that way to often! There are somethings that I view as just not good/smart things to do, which I don't do, so others that do those things, I tend to look down on those people. HOW TERRIBLE OF ME! Seriously, this character flaw of mine is really bothering me lately. I've got to figure out how to change it!

Off to the gym, to the nail place to become more girly, the dollar store, then home to shower, then to the Auto Show. Mom & Dad should be home well before I get back. I don't ever remember missing my parents SO much.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home