The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Love Crimes

I must start changing my sleep schedule/night time routines! I told myself yesterday I was going to get ready for bed at 20:30, so I'd be laying down by 21:00, asleep by 21:30...yeah, right. I didn't start getting ready until nearly midnight. This is going to be a rough change for me.

Today we are supposed to be going out to dinner to celebrate Jo's birthday (since my parents were out of town). I'm not holding my breathe, but hopefully it will happen. I've decided that going to the gym on Mondays will probably never happen.

Another day, another dollar. I did find 4 jobs on Monster last night that I plan applying for today or tomorrow.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home