The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Extra Smooth

I've always been a huger dreamer. I know I get it from my Dad. My Dad dreams, and he dreams big. I am no different. You name it and I can dream it up. I mean, I can dream about the lottery, cause 1 day that might happen (with the 5 tickets I might buy a year). Of course lately, so many of my dreams seem like they will stay dreams forever. My own little fantasy word is such a pretty happy place. I can only control my actions and NOT the actions of others.

I was toying around online looking for jobs all over the country, but now I'm seriously looking in MI. It would be SO nice to pick up and move! A girl can dream. Dreams, to me, are alot like hope...without hope we have nothing.

Some day, some how. God's plan, God's time. God doesn't give us more then we can handle.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home