The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Loose Rap

I had to do one of those things today...where you know you did the right thing, but you feel like CRAP for doing it. Its something I've been debating and praying about for a few months now. I know I did the right thing and in the long run, things will work out...but for now. :-
Late last night (after I was attempting to go to sleep) I ended up on the phone with ST for nearly an hour. It was the nicest, most unstrained, comfortable, productive converstation about nothing we have had in a very long time...in probably the past year. I went to sleep with a SMILE! I wish others would understand what a sweetheart (and smart aleck) ST is, how he was never out to hurt me (and I've NEVER said otherwise!), and that ST & I can really be FRIENDS! I don't hold out much hope for others realizing that, so I'll just have to be happy with my friendship and let everyone else kiss my toe!

I'm in the process of doing something that involves more/a different kind of trust then I've ever given anyone. While a tad nervous, I've got to follow my gut and know that everything will work out for the best. Life is so silly and fun sometimes. ;-)

Drama within my house, within my life continues...

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home