The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Should Have Known

I could make a list of my faults a mile long.

One of those faults, is my inability to be flexable. I expect everyone to be flexable with me...yet I'm not that same way with others. I'm the hardest person to make concrete plans with...yet I expect different of others. I have a system for how everything must be done and can't vary from that without it messing everything up...whatever EVERYTHING is, only God knows.

Next fault...I want everything MY way, ALL the time. Hello Princess...That's just NOT how the world works. Its NEVER going to work that way, get over it...but NO...I can't. I continue to think/hope/expect to get my way all the time.

Fault numero tres, I'm paranoid. I worry way to much. I worry about what others are thinking, doing, I worry about if the sun will come out tomorrow, I worry about not having A1 sauce. STUPID, I know...but its ME!

#4 fault, I suck at being a friend. I very rarely pick up the phone and call my friends. I expect them to call me. If they are online, I might IM them, but perfer if they IM me first. I wish I was a better friend. I'm working on putting others before myself (which is a HUGE task for self centered ME)...but that doesn't mean I'm getting any better at friendships. :-
The Fifth Fault, my inability to trust people. I doubt just about everyone all the time. Even those that I have NO reason to not trust, I find myself not believing them until I have proof. Trust is so important in friendships & relationships...maybe that's why I have so few. I 100% suck at trusting people.

That's enough for now. Good thing, Jesus loves ME! Hopefully this will be my last post of the evening, but don't hold your breath.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home