The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Sweet Talk

I didn't make it to David's Friends today. I'm not happy about it, but whatever. Lots of stupid family drama.

I really don't like people that are two faced. For example, I don't like JJ so I'm cordial with her and stuff...but I'm NOT going to change my feelings for her because she's HERE or because others think I should like her. There is SO much 2 faced crap that goes on in front of my very own eyes, it makes me want to vomit.

Work yesterday wasn't that bad. I'm EXTREMELY upset that Jess doesn't have my (and 2 others) back on a situation going down...but whatever. I still know I'm doing the right thing.

I'm addicted to the library. I was at the library 2 or 3 times this week. I got 3 scrapbooking books yesterday...and a book about 9/11. I've got a ton more books on hold, or bookmarked to put on hold. YAY! Plus, my library is just SO cool, and pretty, and I just love it!

I might be taking off for a few days. Don't fret my pets, I will return.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home