The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, January 23, 2006

I Can Be

I've got a tumor or just a really yucky pimple trying to form under my left eyebrow. It hurts and looks fugly.

I'm so tired, I don't see myself making it thru the entire hockey game tonight, forget even thinking about watching The Bachelor.

I've got to drive Mom to the city tomorrow on my way to work. I'm not looking foward to it. Mornings have been VERY rough on me lately and this won't make it any better.

I was late to work this morning and I really don't know why. I don't know what I did or didn't do that made me so far behind. Oh well, can't sweat the small stuff.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home