The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Eye For An Eye

I'm beyond annoyed at my house, mainly my Dad AGAIN! His inability to be considerate amazes me sometimes. If I were to pull the same things on him, I'd be dead or at least, homeless. Now, the subjects that have me pissed lately, are really minor in the grand scheme of life, but its the PRINCIPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The subjects have been food and television. I'm SO upset. I wish it was time to go to work or sleep or something, but NO. Instead I sit here, starving and angry.

In other news, the crazy 17 year olds that got married in June, are seperated. The girl wanted to "live her life & have fun". Interesting is my only comment.

I'm going on the Jo diet...but ever stricter (cause Jo drinks soda). If I only eat 1 meal a day and drink only water...I bet I'll lose a lot of weight quicker...oh wait, I'll die first.

I hate that my mood sucks so often lately. The only way I manage to make it thru most days is that I have hope and faith that thinks WILL get (and at some point, STAY!) better.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home