The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Head Above Water

Mom just had a few small seizures, the first (known) since she got home from Mayo Clinic. She is exhausted today, and we all know that is one of her triggers. She'll be going into U of M Hospital for 3+ days start Feb 2. The problem is that someone that knows all the signs of her seizures/spells and general medical problems (plus someone that can function under pressure, without quality food/sleep) is required to be with her 24/7. God will figure it out.

The gut feeling has lifted a lot! Like I said, I'm not getting into the specifics, but I'm just happy that its gone (basically). Throughout the night, and then REALLY on my way to work this morning, God talked to me. I was (even though I didn't see it!) trying to handle things on my own again, and that's NOT how God works. Something that I have wondered about for about a year now, was made clear as day by God this morning. My life must remain Christ-centered always, with Christ leading the path...not anyone else...NOT me.

Work SUCKED today. For starters, I was late. I hate hate hate hate lateness. I understand that things happen (like last week when I had the pothole mishap and was 4.25 hours late!) but lateness due to nothing is uncalled for! My attendance is something I've worked hard to improve. I was late 2 days out of 3 so far this week. NOT COOL! Then, work just was craptastic. There is a new report that we are handling. They had this idea it would be a real quick thing. HA! Its taking about 50% of my day, 99% of Robert's, and lots of time from others too. I hate when I feel like there is so much more important stuff I could be doing.

I worked out today and my knee doesn't hurt! It still bothers me to go up and down stairs a little, or if I put pressure directly onto my knee it HURTS, but its on the road to recovery! YAY! I'm batting .500 on workouts so far for the week. I'll take it.

Its the middle of the week, and I've got no plans for the weekend coming up, again. I might have my nephews on Saturday, I might go hang out with a long lost bud, I might go chill downtown as we get ready for Super Bowl XL, or I might be a bum and do nothing...again.

Have faith & hope always. Remember Pat's Prayer. God's time, God's plan. Have a nice night, silly world.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home