The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Those Were The Days

Lots of things running thru my little head.

For starters, I have this terrible gut feeling. It has me shaking, ready to cry or vomit. Its all part of my being paranoid thing. Lots of little things adding up. I'm trying to remain hopeful it will work itself out for good within a couple hours.

Didn't make it to the gym today because I had to bring Mom home from Gma's house and that totally messes up my routine. I know on a work day, going to the gym will NOT happen if I come home. Oh well. I've got 4 days left in the week and only need to go to the gym 3 times.

Family stuff going on...gotta cut this entry short. JOY.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home