The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Hot Like Fire

Lalalala! I'm tired & bored and don't feel like doing anything, yet I feel like doing everything. My day is going nothing like I planned...and that's okay. I'm trying to be flexible and not freak out. I think we are going bowling in an hour. If I don't see the entire hockey game, it WILL be okay. If I don't make it to Church, it WILL be okay.

Oy! My Dad is going to kill my nephews. Mom is trying to nap and they are playing outside. They just rang the doorbell. TOY is crying cause JM is mean. Crazy boys. They are just so cute and adorable.

Tomorrow, we are going to Favorite Uncle's Church. He's doing part of the service. :-) I can't wait until he becomes a real Pastor. He's going to be GREAT!

I decided that I dislike uneducated people. I really dislike people that think they know all and don't care to educate themselves. I dislike that they take one opinion or piece of information, and choose to take that as 100% fact.

Go Red Wings!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home