The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Some Girls Do

Sigh. I feel the need to post, yet a big ole' sigh is all that I can muster. I'm a whiner...I know. This 4-5 hours of sleep a night, nearly every night, just doesn't work for me. Somethings got to change and I just haven't figured out WHAT yet.

Busy day today...don't know if I'm coming home or not yet.

Remember, God is faithful.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

1 Comments:

At Friday, February 03, 2006 9:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tara
Thanks for putting the link regarding Dave on here. I didn't really know him. Just met him once or twice. But it is so sad. He is the 3rd 26yr old that I know of that I've heard died since before Christmas. I have 2 friends that lost kids right before Christmas. It is so extremely sad. Sorta makes me feel stunned like someone slapped me. Parents are not suppose to bury their children. That is not the will of God - God is good & the devil is bad. John 10:10

 

Post a Comment

<< Home